Welcome

This is the blog and public record of the Chicago Pizza Club. We eat a lot of pizza and share our thoughts on it as well as post any relevant pizza news we come across.

We invite you to post any comments on anywhere you have eaten under our review of that establishment. If you have any questions, please read the FAQs on the sidebar first to see if it has already been answered. Please note that we are at capacity and are not seeking new members. And finally, if you have a place you think we should try, have some other inquiry, or want to send us love/hatemail then please contact us at:

ChicagoPizzaClub@gmail.com

Thursday, April 17, 2008

[Meet the Members] Andrew



Screen Name: Andrew, Stu

Real Name: Andrew

Came out of the Oven: Lake Zurich, IL

Favorite toppings: Bacon and non-mozzerella cheeses

First Pizza Club Meeting: Pequod's (it was quite a while ago...)

Favorite Deep Dish Pizza: Burt's Place

Favorite Stuffed Pizza: Barcello's

Favorite Thin Crust Pizza: Vito and Nick's

Favorite Pizza outside of Chicago: I do enjoy New York style slices when I'm in the Big Apple

Had Pizza in the Motherland? I haven't, but I love the Naples style pizza I've had in Chicago

What Do You Do When Not Eating Pizza? I get paid for my Graphic Design skills (see the lovely Chicago Pizza Club logo and mascot... and hell, this website for that matter), when not at work or pursuing Pizza-related quests I like to be drinking, watching movies, reading funny-books and not-so-funny-books, as well as going to baseball games and cursing the inevitable onslaught of Chicago winters.

Personal Pizza Statement: The Chicago Pizza Club has opened my young eyes up to such a wide variety of pizza. I tend not to have a preference for any specific style of pizza, as long as it is well made it doesn't matter to me if it is naples style, a calzone, stuffed, thin crust or pan pizza, pizza puff or even a pizza pot pie. As of right now I'm anxiously looking forward to a Chicago Pizza Club return to Burt's Pizza, which has been, hands down, my favorite Chicago Pizza Club experience thus far.

No comments: